Basic Product Info
Basic Product Info
Mobileye is a leader in the advanced vision technology for vehicle safety applications. Mobileye’s technology is today integrated in brands such as Volvo, GM, BMW, Ford, Hyundai, Volvo Bus, Renault Trucks and many others. Their products can also be installed in the aftermarket. We are the aftermarket distributor of Mobileye Vision Technologies Ltd. in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia.
Mobileye’s breakthroughs are the result of more than 12 years of development. Mobileye products identify potentially dangerous situations, and provide audio-visual warnings to assist the driver in preventing or mitigating a collision. Its aftermarket product consists of camera that is easily installed onto the front windshield inside, the vehicle connection unit and the display.
The Mobileye C2 - Series can also be easily integrated to 3rd Party Telematics systems to get information about the aggression of the drivers. Decreasing the aggressiveness can bring up to 12% of fuel consumption reduction and the decrease of other usage related costs.
Mobileye Driver Assistance & Safety Functions
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) - alerts the driver with visual and audio warnings when there is an unintentional deviation from the driving lanes.
- Mobileye Headway Monitoring and Warning (HMW) - helps the driver to keep a safe distance from the vehicle ahead and alerts the driver with visual and audio warnings.
- Mobileye Forward Collision Warning (FCW), including Motorcycle Detection, alerts the driver of an imminent collision with a vehicle or a motorcycle that is ahead, up to 2.7 second before a collision, allowing enough time to react and avoid collision. Also includes:
- Mobileye Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW), including Bicycle Detection - alerts the driver during daytime, using visual and audio warnings up to 2 seconds before an imminent collision with a pedestrian or bicyclist.
- Mobileye Speed-Limit Indication (SLI) - recognizes speed limit signs (including electronic signs) and supplementary signs, “reads” the speed limit on the sign, and communicates it via Mobileye’s CAN channel for Telematics and the 3rd party integrators.
- Mobileye Intelligent High-Beam Control (IHC) - automatically raises and lowers the high beam without inconvenience for the oncoming or preceding traffic.